Last updated: January 29, 2020
- Generally, we may collect information that can identify you such as your name and email address ("personal information") and other information that does not identify you ("other information"). When you provide personal information through our Website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
- We may collect and store any personal information you enter on the Website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). We also request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, your interests, demographic and other information such as your hometown or your username.
- When you visit our Website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. With a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the time and date of your visits, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our website.
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about services that may be of interest to you from us,
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Website and other sites;
- manage our business;
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection; and perform other functions or tasks.
- We may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases made on our Website, enroll you in the discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
- Service providers: We may share your name, contact information and credit card information with our authorized service providers who process credit card payments. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
We also may disclose your information, including personal information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- We may share non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We also may share aggregated, non-personal information, or personal information in hashed, non-human readable form, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis or other business purposes.
- If you have an online account with us, you have the ability to review and update your personal information online by logging into your account and clicking on your account settings. If you have an online account with us, you also may close your account at any time by visiting the "Account Settings" page for your account. After you close your account, you will not be able to sign in to our website or access any of your personal information. However, you can open a new, separate account at any time or re-activate your previous account by following instructions we will give you at the time you close your account. If you close your account, we may still retain certain information associated with your account for analytical purposes and record keeping integrity, as well as to prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, enforce our terms and conditions, and take actions we deem necessary to protect the integrity of our website or our users, or take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
- We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We want you to feel confident using our website to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. You may want to research more information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
- We restrict the Member only content section of our Website to registered Members who have guaranteed they are between the age of 30-59. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.